Veoneer is a worldwide leader in automotive technology. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to vehicle manufacturers globally. We have around 7100 employees in 13 countries and around 1500 of them based in Sweden. Our people are purpose – driven and curious. We are pioneers who thrive in response to the new and exciting challenges we face at the forefront of technology.
Join the Veoneer journey!
We are Vision Core
At our technical center based in Linköping, we are developing world class vision systems for several customers worldwide. As a site, our responsibilities range from electronics and optics to software, algorithms and in-vehicle testing.
We offer a workplace where you contribute to the development of cutting-edge technology that aims to enhance road safety through collaborative driving and to facilitate autonomous driving.
We are now in an expansive phase and are looking for You who can strengthen our Core organization for ongoing and upcoming collaborative driving projects. We work in cross functional agile teams consisting of 5-8 members developing functions into our Vision Products. While each team member contributes with their own skills and experience, the team cooperates to perform the different steps in development.
WHAT YOU’LL DO?
We work in 3 week sprints during which you could:
- Design, training and evaluation of our deep neural networks
- Development of our deep learning framework in python
- Software development for target HW in C and for development tools in mainly python and C#
- Algorithm development within the area of signal and image processing
- Lead own and teams work forward, by exploring new ideas and experiment for the benefit of the product, for the team and yourself
- Influencing the product and your work by giving input to the product backlog and by selecting your team’s tasks for upcoming sprints
- Develop your and the organization’s expertise within a certain technical domain via Communities of Practice
You will be working together with specialists in a variety of technical domains in order to deliver one of our most central system functions, e.g. Vehicle, Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection, Lane and Road Boundary Detection, and Traffic Sign and Traffic Light Detection.
With us you get inspiring and sharp colleagues who like what we do and have fun at work. Each team have the possibility to work when we are at our best with flexible hours and in its own team room. We take care of our well-being with generous health and fitness reimbursements, access to an office gym and social activities including ‘fika’ and after work. You get the chance to work with something meaningful and at the same time develop yourself.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
We are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer with strong software development profile.
To succeed in this position, we think you have:
- A Master of Science in Machine Learning, Image- or Signal processing, Computer Science or equivalent area
- A strong software development profile and great interest in programming, preferably in C and Python
- Experience in applying image- and signal processing methods or machine learning principles, preferably in deep learning frameworks
- High motivation, curiosity and a positive “can do”-attitude
You are fluent in English and preferably Swedish.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?