Are you our new Agile Coach?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Veoneer.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm and Gothenburg with around 400 colleagues. We are developing our Vision software cross-functionally based on agile principles.
Do you believe in deep-learning, looking at life from a new perspective, setting course for the horizon and trust in your dreams? Do you believe in autonomous vehicles and the benefits such products and technologies can bring? For us at Arriver it’s all about trust! Trust in our employees, trust in collaboration, trust in the people and the world around us. We have faith in our possibilities.
What you’ll do?
You will be part of a group of Agile Coaches responsible to support the organization to continuously improve its agility by:
- Establishing and monitoring key performance indicators measuring the performance and flow of the requirement area, and identify and drive improvements to reach set targets
- Act as a member of the Requirement Area (RA) leadership team
- You will be working as a team with Area Product Owner (APO) and group manager to ensure RA delivery
- Leading by example in practicing agile values
- Coaching the organization (such as teams, product owners, managers etc.) in agile values, principles, and methodologies
- Coaching the organization to work according to the current way of working
- Coaching teams to take the next step in their evolvement
- Cooperating with the other Agile coaches to align way of working across organizational boundaries
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you have one or more of the following capabilities:
- Measuring and acting on data: Ability to define and visualize key
performance metrics capturing performance of the Requirement Area in a data-driven manner, and acting on gaps identified.
- Agile Practices: Knowledge of and good skills in agile methodology and frameworks. To create and manage a good backlog, backlog items, estimation techniques, understanding needs and wanted impact, how to track and visualize progress and make predictions.
- Lean development principles: Knowledge of and good skills in lean development principles and understanding flow optimization and how to measure and visualize flow.
- Technical Domain and SW Development: Understands the fundamental of the technical domain, and software development processes and procedures to continuously enhance the teams technical excellence
- Improvement and Learning Practices: To systematically work with improvements, learning and innovation.
- Experience of working with modern development techniques at larger organizations.
As a person you need to be assertive, situationally aware and able to facilitate discussions due to different approaches. You must be able to lead and facilitate events as needed, demonstrating agile values and principles.
You need to have good skills in communication and be able to find a good balance between being a strong leader, teacher and supportive coach.
What we offer?
A workplace where you contribute to the development of cutting-edge technology. This, combined with the purpose of our products, aims to enhance road safety and facilitate autonomous driving.
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Last application date: 2021-08-31, continuous selection.
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: Mehdi Amirijoo, Product Area Manager, +46 733 034 204, email@example.com.
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.