Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 800 employees in several countries. Cambio is certified by Great Place To Work and we are placed in the top 15 list and have received the award “Sweden’s Best Workplace” 2020 and 2021!
Are you an experienced Agile Coach with a passion to improve everything and everyone around you?
If so, we have got a fantastic opportunity for you. As an Agile Coach at Cambio you will be part of a team working cross the global organization promoting continuous improvements in culture, processes, and way of working.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Supporting and training people in agile ways of working
- Promoting self-organization in teams and elsewhere
- Adapting agile practices to what the organization needs
- Detecting hidden problems and strive to solve them
- Helping the organization learn from its experiences
- Encouraging, suggesting, and conducting experiments in the organization
- To drive and facilitate team/enterprise/portfolio level agile methodologies
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in the agile community and bring them to the company
- Fostering an environment of open communication, transparency and cooperation
- You will be a key member in the Lean Agile Center of Excellence (LACE) at Cambio and play an important role in setting the foundation for our future way of working
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you should have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee. Our culture is described through the words “Trust”, “Care” and “Together” which permeate everything we do.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have strong knowledge of most agile methodologies and have experience in methods for scaling them. It is easy for you to build relationships, you have a coaching mindset and a genuine desire to help people.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work or educational experience in a relevant field related to software engineering
- 5+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach or similar
- Experience of planning and conducting training and workshops for large and small audiences
- Can communicate fluently in English since it will be used in the daily work
- Experience of working in an international environment
Place of employment: Linköping
At Cambio we value a healthy work-life balance, and to encourage that we apply a hybrid working-model. Together with your team you decide which days you work at the office. On the remaining days you can work remotely from home, but you are always more than welcome to work at the office too.
Scope: Full time
Form of employment: Permanent employment, 6 months trial period
Other: We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who are located and have the legal right to work in Sweden. We will ask for verification during the process.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Read more about us here!
Are you interested in Cambio but you don’t feel that this position is the perfect match? Check out our other open positions at the career site here!