What happens when you get to present your case to the entire team of AI Sweden? A few lucky organisations is now enriched by this experience as they participated on AI Swedens Team Day on November 24th. During the afternoon six organisations, Childhood Foundation, National Forensics Center, Region Östergötland, Linköpings Kommun, AIDA and Spotscale presented at AI Swedens team event and discussed their potentials and issues with an AI-perspective. The talks were moderated by the management of AI Swedens East Node, Niclas Fock and Karin Ackerholm.
-What we have noticed so far, among other things, is that the internal processes are key for a succesfull AI-application and also that it is not the technique itself that brings value, it is the applications, says Karin Ackerholm, Senior Project Manager AI Sweden.
The presenters were:
- Professor Tino Ebbers from CMIV, AIDA at Linköping University (watch Tino Ebbers presentation from Sweden Innovation Days here!)
- Region Östergötland
- Municipality of Linköping
- Childhood Foundation and NFC
One of the bigger lessons of the day was that many organisations share the same challenges. It is often connected to accessing the right data and enough data for successfully getting value from AI application. Many of the issues raised at a local level also exist nationally, which shows the great opportunities to collaborate across regional borders.
The event also led to a number of concrete ideas and project initiatives, especially in the presentation from Childhood Foundation and NFC, who want to apply AI solutions in their work in child online safety.
– It all happens in the meeting between these different organisations. When they get the chance to present their specialty to the team at AI Sweden and have an actual dialogue with them it brings out a lot of new and exciting thoughts, says Niclas Fock and Karin Ackerholm agrees.
– You the golden nuggets in unexpected interactions in the meeting, she adds.
Do you want to get in touch with AI Sweden? Contact us here!