ACTIA Nordic is looking for a System Engineer to our Tech Center in Mjärdevi, Linköping. As a System Engineer, you will become a member of our experienced system group and work closely together with team members and colleagues in our engineering department. You will work closely with colleagues with various competences, such as software development, software architecture and cyber security. You will have a varied work day, where you will help ACTIA deliver it’s connected solutions world wide.
The daily work will consist of the following:
- Analyse, negotiate, document and break down requirements, originating from both customer, legal and internal sources
- Act as Feature Owner to define conceptual solutions for mainly software features and create associated black-box requirements
- Define capabilities and requirements for production and workshop use cases
- Support implementers and customer during development and verification
- Take part in or support external reviews, homologation activities or similar
- Support our sales department in quotation work
We think you have the following background:
- Knowledge from embedded software development and technologies.
- Background in electronics development, with at least 3 years of experience.
- A university degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Not a must, but nice to have: experience from the automotive industry.
- A problem solving mindset with a capability to learn new things fast.
- You are also fluent in English.
What we offer:
We take care of our staff, and will offer you a competitive compensation package with occupational pension, insurances and health care allowance.
- Location: Mjärdevi Science Park, Linköping.
- Type of employment: Permanent, full time.
- Starting date: According to agreement.
- Salary: According to agreement.