Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm and Gothenburg with around 400 colleagues.
Who we are
About 3 500 people die on the roads of the world – every day! More than half of them are vulnerable road users.
Our mission is to make our roads safer by developing cutting-edge vehicle technology for the next generation Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD) on the global market.
We focus on detecting vehicles, pedestrians, cyclists, motorcyclists and animals in images acquired by cameras integrated in the vehicle, and mapping these and their movements to coordinates in the real world. Machine learning and tracking techniques are cornerstones of our technology.
Working in agile teams consisting of 5-8 members, each team member contributes with their own competence and experience. Together, the team is responsible for all steps in development, including system work, implementation, and verification. We are proud of the diversity in our teams with a great mixture of women and men, junior and senior developers, and different nationalities.
Curious to push the frontiers of technology, together we create a joyful and motivating work environment. We put people first and trust each other. For us it is important that we can be ourselves, that we have challenging tasks and continuously develop our skills. Our team collaboration is key to our success.
We are now in an expansive phase and are looking for engineers who want to join our mission. Are you the one?
What you’ll do
You will be part of one of our cross-functional teams, developing software for detection and tracking of traffic participants.
You will be involved in several of the following tasks:
• Compilation of requirements
• Algorithm development within the area of signal and image processing
• Software development through a complete development cycle (from requirement elicitation to customer acceptance test) in C, C++ and python
• Development of software tools and our deep learning framework
• Design, training and evaluation of our deep neural networks
• Data management for training and validation
• Testing of the implemented solutions and system verification
You’ll have the possibility to
• Lead your own work forward, by exploring new ideas and experiment for the benefit of the product, the team and yourself
• Develop your and the organization’s expertise within a certain technical domain via Communities of Practice
What you’ll bring
To succeed in this position, we believe you have more than one of the following capabilities. The others you will learn when working with us.
• Hold a Master of Science or equivalent in a relevant area
• Skilled and experienced software development
• Algorithm development experience within the area of real-time signal and image processing
• Image based machine learning experience
• Experience within requirement definition and/or testing in the automotive area
We are looking for a team player who is curious and driven, with a positive attitude as well as the willingness to learn and expand your skillset in new areas.
You are fluent in English and preferably Swedish.
What we offer
We offer you an important role in one of the most expansive technical fields – autonomous driving – aiming to enhance road safety in a global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world.
You’ll have smart and inspiring colleagues who like what we do and have fun at work. You will get the possibility to be challenged every day and to be a key person in our team.
Our work culture embodies respect, openness, and courage. We appreciate the value that comes with diversity. Arriver advocates for inclusion in the teams and thrives for offering equal opportunities to all individuals independently of the gender, age, political leaning, religion and cultural background.
A healthy work-life balance is crucial for us. We offer great flexibility in work hours and workplace, generous terms regarding vacation and time off, wellness contribution, financial advice and health insurances and much more.
At Arriver, you get the opportunity to develop yourself and take your skills to the next level.
Location: Position is based in Linköping with possibility of working remote.
Last application date: 2022-10-31
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.