Sectra is an award-winning full-service software company. As one of Northern Europe´s most established supplier of software to the medical industry, we are proud to say that our products save lives and makes a difference in society. With the growing trend of cloud deliveries, we are now looking for motivated software developers to join our cloud development team, that will optimize the way our products are developed, deployed, and operated in a cloud environment. As a Software developer you are expected to drive the development of the cloud platform components as well as being part of transforming our products and mind-sets to a cloud setting, where operational efficiency and cost efficiency are equally important.
What’s in it for me?
In this position you will:
- Get an important role in a very technical field
- Work in one of our agile teams to create software that helps millions of patients worldwide.
- Be part of a self-organizing team with a shared passion for technology
- Enable products for monitoring and dashboarding
- Be responsible for the design, implementation and quality of our platform that enables our products in the cloud.
- Be part of an environment that enables your personal growth
- Be an evangelist for automation principles, including continuous integration and continuous delivery – you are a service-minded go-to person who is used to getting things done!
- Benefit from a strong interest in test automation, continuous integration, continuous delivery, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
As a start, you will get a mentor to enable a smooth onboarding.
You will have the freedom to explore your own ideas. Every six weeks, a two-day “RAD Friday” is arranged. This will get you the opportunity to work on your own ideas. The results of this work often make it into our products.
At Sectra we contribute to better healthcare for millions of patients worldwide. And have fun doing it!
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn. We expect you to have a strong educational background and a proven track record of success. If you are a fast learner, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply
- A master’s, bachelor’s or equivalent degree in computer engineering or equivalent with a strong academic performance
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the technology field
- A genuine interest in IT and ability and willingness to learn more
- You value customer contact and thrive in a fast paced technological environment.
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Have experience working with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Open Stack) and large-scale complex software systems
- Have experience with CI/CD and devops workflows and tools
- Have experience with scripting commands via PowerShell or similar
- Have a clinical background
Please make sure to attach your resume, cover letter and college/university transcript in your application.