Are you interested in being part of a successful global business and helping to ensure that our solutions can be provided to our customers efficiently?
Sectra provides medical IT solutions to improve the effectiveness of healthcare. We need to be just as efficient ourselves in our internal sales processes, including handling order registrations, order confirmations, preparations for invoicing, and post-sales follow-up. This is where you come in!
We are looking for a service-minded, conscientious person to manage the administrative tasks related to incoming orders. You will have an important role in supporting the process from sales to a delivered solution and receiving the final payment from the customer.
In this position, you will:
- Register incoming orders from Sectra’s customer around the world within medical IT
- Handle renewal of service agreements
- Make yearly CPI adjustments
- Work closely with sales, partners, and product management
- Assist colleagues with requests related to orders and licenses
- Administrate Sectra’s sales tool (Microsoft Dynamics, CRM) and business tool (Jeeves, ERP)
- Be responsible for other general administrative tasks
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. We expect you to have a strong educational background and a proven track record of success, but also a sense of humor when appropriate. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- A high school diploma or Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic performance
- Basic knowledge and interest in financial tasks
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- You are service minded, social and enjoy supporting other functions within Sectra
- You are careful and structured in your way of working and ensure you get the details right
- You are driven and take own initiatives
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Have experience of other cultures
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying as examples
- Have experience from working with ERP systems (Jeeves or similar) and/or CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Have work experience from finance and accounting
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium in your application.