Are you interested in creating and communicating marketing material for healthcare professionals ranging from producing high-end product materials, videos and articles to website, social media marketing, as well as analyzing and optimizing marketing results? Do you want to work for a growing, international company developing cutting-edge healthcare technology that makes a difference for patients?
We are looking for an ambitious marketing professional to join us at our Linköping headquarters.
We welcome applications from marketing professionals with strong analytical skills, an interest in technology, with at least three years of work experience.
In this role, you will work in an in-house production and deadline-driven environment. Your goal will be to create valuable and useful content for existing and future customers, managing social media, following up marketing campaigns and analyzing results, as well as being responsible for the management of our website. As a part of our marketing team, you will help to position Sectra as a thought leader in delivering the latest technology to healthcare professionals to enable them to help more patients in less time.
In this full-time position, you will be involved in the creative development and production of marketing and product related material that will be used globally by our country operations in Europe, Australia and the US to communicate the value of Sectra’s solutions. Your tasks will vary considerably from creating product and marketing videos, writing articles, project managing and do the follow up of campaigns and planning for and following up on the distribution of content through different channels, including managing the medical parts of the Sectra’s website. We are looking for someone that have a high focus on producing and communicating content with top quality. As a key player in the marketing unit, you will work closely with the product management and sales teams.
In this position, you will:
- Create content and product material adapted to different target audiences including exhibitions, social media, email and advertising
- Managing the medical parts of the Sectra website
- Understand the value of our solutions and how they contribute to better healthcare for patients. You will be a key player in translating technical information into customer and patient benefits. You should be able to identify and articulate sharp marketing messages in social media posts, presentations, writing, etc.
- Use your strong analytical skills to draw conclusions from how we perform in social media and campaigns in order to continuously optimize marketing efforts
- Support our country operations’ marketing communicators and sales people to help them adhere to the central marketing strategy and unify our brand perception globally
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. We expect you to have a strong and relevant educational background and a proven track record of success, but also a sense of humor when appropriate. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- A minimum of three years of university studies, with a strong proven performance
- A minimum of three years working experience
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- An eye for details and high standards
- Experience in WordPress or similar web content management systems, preferably also HTML
- Experience in using Google analytics or similar software for follow up marketing efforts
- Excellent at writing articles and articulating customer values in an easy-to-read and meaningful way.
- Skilled in producing high-quality texts
- You enjoy responsibility and managing your own work in a structured and efficient manner
- You can work both independently and in collaboration with cross-functional teams with a strong international focus
- You are an energetic person and are dedicated to your work
- You see opportunities and enjoy sharing your own ideas, improvements and solutions
Above all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have experience of other cultures and know more languages than those mentioned above
- Have an engineering background an interest in healthcare and in particular MedTech
- Have experience of relevant digital marketing tools, such as, ClickDimensions or similar marketing
- automation tools, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, SEO, etc.
- We also value if you have experience in working with Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects and Premiere Pro
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium/upper-secondary school in your application.