Sigma Connectivity is a global design house developing
products for leading international brands in a number of industries including
traditional industry, telecom, automotive, logistics and more.
We have close to 500 highly experienced employees
using our foundation from connectivity in the fast paced electronics industry
to make the internet of things (IoT) happen.
In the Business Unit IoT Solutions we develop products
and solutions for leading global brands around the world pushing the boundaries
of what is possible and creating new business values for our customers. We are
for our newly opened Design Center in Linköping looking to expand our SW organization with embedded SW developers.
We are looking for the following candidate:
SW Developer. You have worked with embedded systems (2+ years), probably in
different parts of the system and in different roles. You know several or all
of the languages/frameworks/tools in the list below. You have knowledge
and experience in HW bring-ups, i.e. successfully making your SW run first time
on a new HW unit.
Device driver development
Embedded C/C++, Linux
Real time operating systems
Open source tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins
Connectivity standards like Bluetooth, ZigBee, NFC, LTE and Wi-Fi
Debuggers like J-Link, ST-Link, Lauterbach, Trace32, Ozone and IAR Embedded Workbench
Measuring instruments like oscilloscope and logic analyzers
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS, PERSONAL TRAITS AND EXPERIENCE
We appreciate that different individuals have different personality and contribute with different aspects. But everybody will have customer contacts to a certain level and needs to feel comfortable in that role. We are true to our slogan “You will never work alone”, and ability to work smoothly in teams with colleagues, customers, suppliers and other contacts is very important.
Sigma Connectivity is a unique consultant company:
- We run most of our projects in-house.
- We have a strong team based setup, you never work alone.
- We have the hardware and software knowledge and all the equipment to build and test complete products in-house.
- Our focus is on connectivity, and with us you will have the possibility to work for some of the most demanding connectivity customers available, with highly motivated and skilled developers and testers in the team.
- You will have access to cutting edge technology through our close cooperation with platform vendors and 3rd party companies.
- The Sigma Connectivity culture is about sharing experiences and knowledge and we will encourage you to develop and grow your competence and skill with new challenges.
För mer information kontakta