Position Details and Application
The position is full-time, on-site at Softube headquarters in Linköping Sweden, and we would like to fill this position as soon as possible. EU and UK citizen applicants are very welcome, many of our current employees are from other countries than Sweden, and English is spoken at the office. Women are underrepresented in the Softube team, so we would like to encourage female applicants.
The last date to apply for this position is 28th of February 2022. We are applying continuous selection in this recruitment process, which means that we might complete the recruitment process before the set end date. If you are interested in this position – send us your application as soon as possible! Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Implementation and development of algorithms for use in real-time audio processing software.
- Development of software tools used for implementing audio processing algorithms.
- Maintenance and long-term development of Softube’s signal processing framework.
- Great signal processing skills.
- Experience with Matlab, Scilab, Octave, or similar computational software.
- Experience with programming in general.
- Relevant University degree.
- C++ experience.
- Good knowledge and understanding of analogue circuits and components.
- Knowledge and experience in modelling of non-linear systems.
- Knowledge and experience in music production.
- Knowledge and experience of sound synthesis.
- Knowledge and experience of the music software industry, plug-ins & DAW:s.
- Technically skilled and talented.
- Structured and meticulous.
- Able to cope with difficult problems on your own.
- Fluent in English.
- Good at reading and understanding technical documentation.
Softube was founded by Oscar Öberg in 2003 and consists today of over forty people, headquartered in Linköping, Sweden.
Softube develops both hardware and software for musicians, producers, and engineers, often in partnership with big-brand partners such as Marshall, Universal Audio, and Solid State Logic, with an intense focus on sound quality.