We are looking for an analytical and innovative Cloud Engineer to join our team based in Stockholm. Your first role will be to help develop a real-time, massively parallel, processing pipeline designed to support AI workloads at scale.
- Create, test, and implement cloud computing services
- Perform software integration
- Assist with deployment of cloud-based infrastructures
- Oversee database management
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience scripting in Python programming languages
- Experience with cloud computing services, such as Azure or Amazon Web Services
- Scripting skills or experience
- Familiarity with DevOps practices
- Experience with database management
Our ideal recruit is someone who understands our unique business needs and can provide effective solutions while following DevOps practices. All applicants must have at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science (or a related field), scripting skills, and experience utilizing cloud services platforms, such as Azure and Amazon Web Services.
We get off on solving real problems in the simplest, fastest, most elegant manner possible and want to work with people fitted with a problem-solving mindset. Being immersed in a challenging environment working on cutting-edge fields, you must have a manifest interest in AI technology, and genuinely curious about anything.