Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Qualcomm.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Lund with around 400 colleagues.
Application Project Verification Leader
We are looking to hire an Application Project Verification Leader for a customer project based on our next generation Perception platform (AVP5), to the Perception organization. We give you the chance to join this adventure
Are you our new Application Project Verification Leader?
As a Verification Leader you report to the Application Project Manager for the project and to the Manager Perception staff via the line organization. Within your specific area you ensure that the organization is coordinated and that key metrics for the program are monitored. You ensure that the program has the technical support and guidance needed. As Verification Leader you are a member of the project staff and work in close cooperation with the other staff members. You guide the cross functional development teams and ensure that the relevant artifacts are produced on time and with adequate quality at release. You carry this responsibility alongside the other staff members who each ensure his/her specific area of expertise.
What you will do?
As an Application Project Verification Leader you ensure that the artifacts in your specific area of responsibility are developed according to process, are evaluated by metrics, that corrective actions are implemented, and that relevant stakeholders and teams are up to date with the current plan and status. You will interface the project’s stakeholders and the AVP5 perception core organization, within your specific area of expertise, to ensure alignment and good collaboration. Within your specific area you support the Application Project Manager and act as an engaged and contributing member to his/her project team.
You will (within your specific area):
- Given all stakeholders’ requirements; define the overall plan, monitor progress and act on deviations. You will propose feasible prioritizations to the Application Project Manager.
- Ensure that structure and information exists as needed by successful development teams.
- Ensure the creation and quality of on-time release artifacts. Monitor and act on all relevant project level metrics.
- Ensure open communication channels between all involved stakeholders. Identify and propose improvements to the product value stream flow.
- Ensure good leadership practices and effective cooperation culture following guidelines provided by the company.
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you have:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to find the best solution by coordinating multiple experts and teams.
- An in-depth technical knowledge of our products.
- An ability to understand complex challenges and find solutions.
- Ability to communicate complex information in a pedagogic and data driven way.
- A strong will to develop as a leader and to take on new challenges.
- A Master of Science degree in relevant area.
- 2-5 years leadership experience in relevant field.
- Fluency in English.
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving.
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset.
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage.
- A workplace with a passion for delivering commitments to customer and excellence in our way of working.
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world.
Arriver appreciates the value that comes with diverse teams and strives for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Last application date: 2022-12-15, continuous selection. If necessary, the last application date can be put forward to find the right candidate.
Employment condition: Permanent, full time.
Starting date: According to agreement, preferably asap.
Contact information: Fredrik Hagstrand, 0766-20 15 06, firstname.lastname@example.org Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.