As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Within the RF data converter team, we are now looking for the Developer that can take a leading role in setting up and drive the development of the Data converter and RFIC validation lab located in Linköping. Your role will primarily be to develop the lab, perform mixed-signal measurements, and helping the mixed-signal design team to evaluate and identify improvements areas in converter products. On top of this other areas such as PCB design, production test development, and FGPA/SW development will become an integral part of your daily work. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We are organized in multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
This position reports to the Manager RF Converters.
- Building up and maintain a measurement lab with high caliber measurement equipment
- Work as an integral part of an experienced mixed-signal ASIC design team to ensure delivery of high-quality products in a timely manner
- Leading standard methodologies in measurements
- Help designers to prepare PCB designs and prepare the design from a testing and production test perspective
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- focus on continuous improvements of products and processes
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Physics or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in measurement lab setups and high frequency measurement technique
- Experience with Product development and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Right attitude to innovate, adapt and respond to change
- The urge to delivering results and meeting customer expectation
- Thorough understanding of high-performance measurement equipment
- Understanding of production test/wafer test development
- Background is knowledge within FPGA programming and low-level software driver implementation
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Security clearance including relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Last day to apply December 9, 2020.
We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note we cannot accept applications via email. Primary location for this role: Linköping.
For specific questions please contact recruiter Mirosław Coś at email@example.com
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.