As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Development Services and Infrastructure (DSI) Simulators is responsible for providing User Equipment (UE) Simulators to the Product Development Units (PDUs). We’re supporting PDUs, like Baseband, Traffic Control and Cloud RAN (Radio Access Network), with simulator solutions used to verify the software delivered to Ericsson’s end customers.
To do this successfully requires close cooperation and collaboration with lead engineers from the PDUs. Both to ensure we develop the right simulators but also to provide support in using them. The simulator development has an exciting and challenging future ahead to provide great system solutions and enable world class product verification for the technology development we see ahead. Ericsson is crafting the 5G future, and we are making it possible!
We are now looking for technical leaders for positions based in Linköping, Sweden, to be part of driving this evolution of future simulators. Are you the person we’re looking for?
We are primarily working together in teams spread internationally on different continents, developing simulators and log analysis tools. Continuous improvement, learning, innovation and knowledge sharing are important ingredients in the daily work.
- Be part of an organization that implements test tool solutions in a 5G and Multi-Standard environment.
- Have a possibility to drive innovation and make new insights reality.
- Drive our technical solutions forward by contributing to systemization and architectural work.
- Take technical lead and support the development of our 5G simulator in roles such as Technical Coordinator, Test Manager or similar.
- Interface our customers and translate needs into actions.
To be successful in the role you must have
- A spirit of positiveness and creativeness with a can-do-attitude.
- A forward-thinking and curious approach to be able to seek various assignments, acting as a leader and coordinator in a technical role.
- A holistic mindset and the will to drive questions to consensus or decisions.
- Broad competence from several years of developing or systemizing within the field of Telecom (5G RAN).
- Great communication skills to act as a mentor and coach for colleagues.
- The social skills to cooperate closely in a diverse team of colleagues.
- Proven record of success in leading roles within the area of Software Engineering.
- Experience in using and/or crafting 4G/5G traffic test tools (qualifying).
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English.
- MSc or BSc level in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Stefan Vasiljevic at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
You will report to: Product Development Leader
Location for this role: Linköping, Sweden
Last day to apply: As soon as possible
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.