Are you our new Strategic Buyer & Partnership Manager?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Veoneer.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm and Gothenburg with around 400 colleagues.
- Lead & execute procurement of Indirect Material and Services
- Lead procurement & partnership initiatives for Software & Engineering Services in order to support Arriver technology roadmap & strategy
- Establishment of the category & partnership strategy, executing and maintaining KPI Reporting, and Compliance with Global Standards, Process Maps & Procedures.
- Build & maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers & partners as lead point of contact for all business topics
- Drive execution through Interface to Arriver internal engineering, quality, legal and product lines as well as to sourcing functions from mother company: Veoneer
- Strategic sourcing activities for software spend categories such as engineering services, and software & tools licensing
- Lead the day-to-day execution of supplier management & partnership management in terms of milestone, quality & cost
- Oversee contract & license management in collaboration with engineering & legal
- Establish the future vision for sourcing plans, roadmap and another strategic activities.
- Monitor and give direction as it responds to automotive software market trends
- Advanced understanding of indirect & software purchasing practices
- Enterprise-class software purchasing expertise, specifically embedded software solutions.
- Will be a self-starter with a technical background and an ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Supply Base Management (Selection of new suppliers, Pre-Qualification, Development & Consolidation and Risk Management)
- Drive and ensure the timely sourcing of software components for local and global programs, follow the documented strategy and the commodity flag panel.
- Review, analyze & quote packages from supply.
- Drive cost efficiency & performance with suppliers
- Travel as required (percentage varies).
- Certified Electronic/Software Engineering Degree with further education in Business Administration
- Proved experience as senior buyer & partnership management in the automotive sector and embedded software. Experience as commodity manager is an advantage
- Strategic sourcing with strong business acumen & strong negotiation skills (development, supply, licensing & service agreements
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact with senior management & different stakeholders
- Fluent English language skills
- Team oriented, Self-motivated and Open minded
- Self- and fast-learning
- Contract management experience
- Project management experience
What we offer?
- An important and strategic role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.