Imagine you could tell your friends that you have the best job in the world. Where you work with products that save lives and make a difference in society. Where your passion for testing and software development fits right in. Tomorrow this can be your reality, since we are now looking for a tester to join our Platform teams.
Do you want to join us and help make a difference?
- You will get an important role in a technical field
- You will work in one of our agile teams to test software that helps millions of patients worldwide.
- You will be part of a self-organizing team with a shared passion for technology.
- You will be part of an environment that enables your personal growth
What’s in it for me?
As a start, you will get a mentor to enable a smooth onboarding.
You will have the freedom to explore your own ideas. Every six weeks, a two-day “RAD Friday” is arranged. This will get you the opportunity to work on your own ideas. The results of this work often make it into our products.
At Sectra we contribute to better healthcare for millions of patients worldwide. And have fun doing it!
At Sectra, we hire for attitude & ability, and train for skill.
We expect you to have a relevant academic background. No matter if you are new or experienced, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply
- Swedish and English skills, spoken and written
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent
- You value customer contact and thrive in a technological environment.
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values. A person that will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
In this position, you will be involved in performing manual and automated tests to ensure the software created is fit for purpose. You will perform code review, analysis of software and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues. You will work closely not only with our developers, but also with other testers.
It is an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Have interests in technology and software development
- Like to spend time on your own thinking about solutions and how to make things better
Please make sure to attach:
- Cover letter
- Transcripts/grades from university and gymnasium/upper-secondary school