As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
System Test Plan (STP) and Network Infra (SNI) sector is a part of Development Unit Networks. SNI works hand in hand with product development units with its mission to enable and support cost efficient radio development worldwide for both present and future business needs. This will be achieved by enabling flow and visibility, improved collaboration with aligned way of working as well as reducing cost through infrastructure sharing. SNI is responsible for providing a Test Environment that enables testing and development within Development Unit Networks.
Software Test Automation Engineer works on building a framework for fully automated System Test Plan (STP) and infrastructure deployment, automated testing and data driven way of working. It facilitates test environment demands from tester requirements to delivery of a complete STP.
- Develop automation framework for test equipments
- Utilize automation framework
- Deliver test equipment with short lead time
- Increase stability with help of automated testing
- Reduce number of support tickets with proactive fault detection
- Work with automated continuous maintenance routines
- Increase observability and traceability with centralized and structured data management
- Improve collaboration with stakeholders and partners
- Simplify troubleshooting
To be successful in the role you must have
- A degree in Engineering, IT or Telecommunications, or equivalent
- A good understanding and experience within software development fundamentals. Experience with software development practices such as continuous integration/continuous deployment (Jenkins), code reviews (Gerrit), source control (Git), work item/issue tracking (Jira).
- Knowledge of technical architecture standards, security and frameworks.
- Experience in working in agile teams, collaborating with other teams and subject areas to deliver software to full scale.
- Experience in RAN domain
- Experience in Test environments
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Stefan Vasiljevic at email@example.com
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
You will report to: Product Development Leader
Location for this role: Linköping, Sweden
Last day to apply: Please apply as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.