We are looking for highly motivated persons with passion for software development in the IT security field. You will join our National Security team and work closely with other developers and testers in one of our agile product development teams. We are currently expanding the pc app team and several positions are available. You will work on various levels ranging from network protocols and interfaces to high level application features, both design and implementation/test. You will be challenged to solve complex problems and find easy to deploy and use solutions, always with security in mind to help us contribute to a safer society.
In this position, you will:
- Work in a small agile self-organizing development team supporting multiple product lines, with great focus on usability and quality
- You will get a chance to use different programming languages and frameworks on the Windows platform (primarily .Net & C#)
- Includes supporting existing products as well as developing new ones from scratch
- There will also be many opportunities to work with integration of some not so common hardware devices
- Enhance our way of working – we can always improve!
We hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- Swedish citizenship and fluent in both English and Swedish
- You are curious about new technology and a strong problem solver
- Like working in agile teams and with continuous improvement
- At least one of the following programming languages: C#, C++, C
- Windows platform/.Net Framework
- Unit testing
- Source control management: Git or Mercurial
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Have experience with other cultures
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying as examples
- User interface design, user interface frameworks (primarily WPF)
- Cryptography/secure systems
- UNIX based operating systems
- Hardware integrations/low level programming
What’s in it for me?
Our developers and testers get to work with cutting edge technologies to meet the high demands on security, usability and availability, expected from our secure communication solutions. You will play a key role in bringing value to our products by making sure the customer’s expectations are exceeded.
You will also:
- Work with highly skilled co-workers that always want to improve
- Be part of a team working in close cooperation with the product owner and customer to develop easy-to-use products
- Contribute to a safer society by making sure information can be transferred between those who shall have access to it
- Be part of our learning journey – we are eager to excel and learn even more
- Have fun
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium/upper-secondary school in your application.
Read more about working at Sectra