As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Ericsson Lab Operations provide world class lab infrastructure, storage, networks and HW Services to the research and development organizations through our standardized solution and services, we enable our stakeholders to configure and deploy their design and test environment.
The Global Storage Service is supporting with storage capacity with global deliveries from Kista, Rosersberg, Linköping and other regional labs globally. We are now looking for a Service Operations Manager who will be responsible for supporting and co-ordinating the service delivery operations across the delivery teams and towards our users and stakeholders.
Operations for us is about making sure that we operate in the most efficient way, having the best tools and processes and aligned priorities throughout the organisation.
You will be part of our Operations team and report to Line Manager in Lab operations Network&Storage unit. In close cooperation with colleagues from all parts of the organisation you will be an important part of making sure that we all drive in the same direction. Our users are all our colleagues and your goal is to ensure that they will all be able to focus on their specific area of expertise and be able to perform their jobs as efficiently as possible.
- Provide technical administration, leadership and IT support to staff on products, systems and configuration, ensuring high quality, consistent and timely service delivery.
- Lead, develop and manage the resources to ensure high performance, a customer focused culture and a professional, efficient and effective working environment.
- Oversee mentoring and development with the support of team managers, to deliver our world class service experience
- Meet or exceed targets for the Operation
- Work with resource and capacity planning
- Inspire change within to continually innovate processes to improve service handling efficiency
- Adhere to processes/procedures to ensure that compliance activities are fully and accurately documented as required
To be successful in the role you must have
- Relevant qualifications and working experience from operations leadership role, line management, internal communication, consulting or similar
- IT Background working with storage and networks among others
- Experience working with partner management
- Skills and experience in project management
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience from working in global organisations
- Proficiency in English and Swedish, both spoken and written
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for the next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Stefan Vasiljevic at email@example.com
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
You will report to: ICT Line manager
Location for this role: Linköping, Sweden
Last day to apply: As soon as possible.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.