As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
Are you a senior auditor or compliance professional? Do you want to experience a truly international business environment? Join Ericsson’s Corporate Audit and be part of our objective to achieve ‘High Impact Results leading to Sustainable Change’ within the Ericsson Group.
- Plan, lead and perform cross-functional audits in the area of Ethics and Compliance
- Perform risk assessment, taking a variety of perspectives into account
- Identify and quantify risks; mitigate the risks by proposing corrective actions addressing the root cause
- Propose improvements to assure effectiveness of internal processes and controls
- Present and anchor audit results with Senior and Executive Management
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience roles in auditing or compliance
- Analytical skills and an eye for the big picture
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Dedication and performance orientation
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong networking and team working skills
- Relevant university degree or equivalent experience
Good to Have:
- Experience from external monitorship
- Competence in FCPA and/or other anti-corruption legislation
- Financial competence and hands-on experience from working with financial systems (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to drive Data Analytics
In addition, the position requires the highest level of integrity and ethics as well as the ability to travel.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of confident decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where appreciation and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to a broad, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Hiring Manager: Head of Compliance Auditing, GFFI CA Compliance Auditing
Recruiter: Asmita Kumari (Asmita.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.