Our Exciting Opportunity
Security aspects of mobile networks become more and more important. IoT, 5G, virtualization, all interesting and challenging areas that highlight the importance of an e2e security mindset.
The new security sector within the Development Unit Networks Security – Network System Verification, is the overall DNEW product security competence center, and we are now looking for persons to strengthen Ericsson’s ability for security solutions moving forward.
The position is as a system developer and the work includes activities to secure products and features done in a secured way, activities like drive high-level studies to define requirements moving forward or to take the requirements to more implementation proposals. The work also includes securing appropriate processes and development flow related to product security.
This will require the ability to cooperate with different people and organizations, the ability to understand different functions and solutions quickly!
Example of the area to work with: security aspects on 5G (embedded and cloud), IoT, ONAP, 4G feature development, the introduction of new HW, etc.
- Have the responsibility to establish and execute adequate system studies, both Continuous Analysis (CA) and Technology Analysis (TA), bring technical issues and choices to conclusion in a timely manner.
- Participate in and do among other things Security Risk Assessments, Privacy Impact Assessments, Statement of compliance for internal and external security requirements.
- Take an Ericsson end-to-end responsibility for security
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Product development knowledge
- Previous work experience in the field of product security, preferably within telecom
- Knowledge of the security standardization work ongoing, e.g. ONAP, ORAN
- Security knowledge: e.g. Transport Layer Security, Certificate Handling, Security Assurance (security in the processes)
- Ability to work and lead others
- Relating & Networking skills
- Ability to Adapt & Respond to Change
- A Creative & Innovating approach
- Knowledge and preferably work experience from at least one radio standard (GSM, WCDMA or LTE) or network technology (LAN, WAN, MPLS, IPSec) or O&M
- Radio Base Station knowledge
- Communication skills and fluent English
Do you recognize yourself and want to join a great team?
In case of questions, please contact the Recruiter Magdalena Bielaszka at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be reporting to the Security System Manager at Development Unit Networks
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds â€“ you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.