Ericsson is now heavily investing in the future 5G technology where in-house ASIC development is key. Accordingly, we will strengthen our RF and Mixed signal ASIC Design team in Sweden. We are looking for an engineer, who will support our analog ASIC design team, with IT questions and everything related to the analog ASIC design environment. Sounds interesting? Apply now!
The ideal candidate will have the skills necessary to support colleagues in a multi-site configuration in all kinds of aspects related to our EDA design tools and be the main contact person for our internal IT-support organization. It’s very important to be service-minded, have good cooperation skills and drive solutions for EDA-related issues.
What you will do
- Be part of the development and maintenance of the Ericsson ASIC design environment, in close collaboration with Ericsson IT
- Support ASIC designers with knowledge specific to the design tools, PDKs, and design environment
- Install and customize tools and PDKs
- Administrate the DesignSync version control system
- Support the management of the software license pool
You will bring
- Education: MSEE or similar
- In-depth and documented experience of using EDA vendor tools (e.g., Cadence Virtuoso, Mentor Calibre, and Keysight Momentum, ADS, and RFPro)
- Experience with Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, and Tcl programming in a Linux environment
- Experience with Revision Control Systems, e.g., Dassault DesignSync
- Experience with digital and analog IC design flows
- Experience with installing and customizing Process Design Kits (PDKs)
- Good communication and presentation ability in English
- Result-oriented approach with a possibility to take own initiatives and drive improvements
- Highly motivated, with a self-driven way of working
As the selection process and interviews are ongoing, we encourage you to send your application in English as soon as you can. Placement in Lund, Sweden. There is also a possibility to work in Linköping or Stockholm. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Recruiter Sofia Kolbovich at firstname.lastname@example.org or Hiring Manager: Thomas Hansson, Section Manager RFIC Lund. Note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.