UMS Skeldar is still in an expansive phase and continues to grow in our development department with several exiting positions. For this position we are looking for an engineer that is passionate about creating an overall understanding of a complete system, by setting foundation for our design and verification based on a complex set of requirements. UMS Skeldar today provides two systems to the market, the Skeldar V-150 and V-200, which both are UAS platforms (Unmanned Aircraft System) that are developed for the military and civilian market across the world.
You will be part of the development department that consist of approximately 50 colleagues within different disciplines located at our two sites in Sweden and Switzerland. This role fits you that are analytical and likes to create a wide understanding of both the customer needs and the technology. Cooperation within and outside the department is a central part of the work, including direct contact with external international customers. The team that you will belong to has an open atmosphere and likes to share knowledge and information to promote the best possible prerequisites for success. By high engagement and focus on team work we are today working on three major contracts with military customers.
In the position as Requirement Engineer you will lead and be a cohesive force in the work with requirement understanding, requirement breakdown on system level, development of verification plans, and participation in the work to ensure that verification of requirements are performed in our projects. You will also be given a big possibility to affect both your role and ways of working and processes.
This position will give you a great opportunity to participate in the entire development process of a complete system, starting from the bid process in coming contracts, all the way through to verification and requirement closing. This means that you will get a unique overall picture of the whole system and thereby be a central part of the development work of our systems.
Do you want to be one of us? Don’t hesitate to apply already today!
- An opportunity for you that wants to develop within requirement and verification work
- A dynamic work place where no day is like another
- A team with an open-minded atmosphere and high engagement
- A high tech product in the front edge of the industry of unmanned technologies
- Understand, sort, analyze and document requirements
- Coordinate disciplines internally to ensure that all requirements are taken care of
- Leading activities in requirement breakdown activities and definition of means of compliance
- Analyze customer requirements in relation to existing system design
- Participate in bid process and start-up of new customer contracts
- Ensure that processes and tools are used correctly in the requirement breakdown and verification process
- Technical university degree within for the position relevant area
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within relevant technical area, e.g. systems engineering
- Solid understanding of requirement and verification processes
- Important personal characteristics: cooperative, communicative, initiative and self-driven
- Language skilles: Business fluent in Swedish and English, both verbal and in writing.
Working time: Full time
Startdate: As soon as possible with regards notice period
Employment with us at UMS Skeldar requires you to be vetted and approved in accordance with the security regulations in force at the time. Roles where we have security clearance requirements may, where appropriate, require certain nationality.