Are you interested in a challenging technical leadership career that gives you a broad yet deep view of groundbreaking 5G features and lead customer configurations? Are you interested in enabling the evolution of the RAN network product and production architectures? Are you passionate about system quality and want to work with lead customers to make a difference? Do you have the drive to set strategies, seek consensus and enable the execution? Are you a logical problem solver who takes pride in finding pragmatic solutions? If you answer “yes” to these questions, then please read on! We are interested to hear from you and set you on the path of an interesting and rewarding career as a RAN Test Manager in Network Systems and Verification (NSV) organization.
As a RAN test manager in NSV Product and Production Architecture (PPA) is responsible for ensuring product quality, securing test method, test coverage and test environment to fulfill all the assigned test activities within approved cost, time, and quality frame. This is a complex task requiring the successful candidate to balance many competing requirements and gain consensus on solution and feature test strategies. In this role, you will work with a wide network including several Program organizations, Product, Systems/Design/Test/Customer Support line organizations and Customer Units.
The positions can be based in Stockholm, Linköping or Lund.
What you will do
- Analyze test method, the scope for of the feature and product during study phase, communicated to the impacted areas
- Identify the tools impact or risks for new feature and product and follow up the implementation
- Forecast test environment requirements
- Secure that detailed test scope is performed during the execution phase to ensure the best test coverage
- Define the test strategy and new test method to ensure the efficient test
- Support our customers to ensure the optimal product quality
You will bring
- Education: BSc or MSc in Telecommunications, Computer Science, EE Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a developer in RAN system, design or test
- Good knowledge of Wireless Communication systems, especially 4G and 5G RAN system
- Knowledge about Cloud Native Product development is preferred
- Multi-Standard competence is preferred
- Good competence in different test area and test tools
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business and leadership awareness
- Have analytical and structured thinking
- Initiative taking and positive personality
- Superb communication skills
- Working smoothly with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
Why joining Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
In case of questions please contact the HR Partner: Anamika Sen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.