In our digital transformation journey aiming for a higher process integration and automation, we are looking for a team-player to join our talented Strategy and Technology team, belonging to the parent unit SAN LO HW Management. In close collaboration with our development team, we maintain the system landscape supporting the daily business operations.
SAN LO HW Management is a global asset management function responsible for procurement, operation, maintenance and decommission of the HW residing within Ericsson´s R&D labs across the globe. We maximize the value of the HW investments through our processes and tools, data driven approach enabling the best HW utilization and business decision for our stakeholders.
The ICT Architect will collaborate closely with stakeholders within Lab Operations, and widely with the rest of Ericsson; R&D, Sourcing, Finance among others.
What you will do
- Act as a demand driver / project manager from pre-study to implementation.
- Identify and translate business and operation needs in collaboration with operation and the develpment team.
- Drive development of processes and tools, including test and deployment of new functionality within our own unit as well as with stakeholders. The later with E2E approach.
- Challenge existing processes, tools and ways of working to strive for continuous improvement.
- Support daily operations including analysing HW Management E2E processes.
- Daily interaction with different teams and functions.
All the above-mentioned activities require high level of cross functional cooperation and teamwork.
You will bring
- Change & Improvement Management skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership and/or project management
- Risk Management skills
- Consultative skills
- Administration & Organizing skills
- Strategy execution knowledge & skills
- Financial Acumen & skills
- Analysing and structured with an open mind
- Patient and resilience
- Result oriented
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- University degree in system engineering computer science and/or business administration or any equivalent or relevant industry experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of IT experience, preferably in the field of Asset Management or ERPs, such as SAP
- Experience in process development and demand handling
- Good skills to co-ordinate teams and team leading skills
- Experience working with multi-national global organizations, preferably within Ericsson
- Experience of virtual work team environments
- Preferably certified SAFe Agilist
We encourage you to apply!
Location: Stockholm and Linköping
For queries related to the position please get in touch with Recruiter Stella Matake at email@example.com
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.