As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
BNEW SAN Lab Operations is a unit in Business Area Networks. The purpose of Lab Operations is to provide outstanding lab infrastructure, networks and HW Services to the R&D organizations. Through our standardized solutions and services, we enable our stakeholders to configure and deploy (remotely where possible) their design and test environment. Lab Operations provide global service deliveries from Operations sites in China, Kista, Rosersberg, Linköping and Regional Labs globally. Our Mission: Engineering environment for outstanding R&D efficiency & Driven Lab Operations
We provide engineering IT and test environments supporting to more than 23 000 R&D engineers, we operate ~48 000 square meters of labs in ~16 cities. We work continuously to drive operational efficiency and technology leadership within our area and are now evolving our organization. We are therefore posting new positions in our new Leadership Team.
We are looking for a Head of Security and Architecture, a role responsible for SA Lab Operations security compliance and overall Architectural decisions and Technology strategies concerning the current and future infrastructure used by Ericsson R&D. You will be collaborating with the SAN SA Head of Lab Operations and be a member of Lab Operations Leadership Team.
You will interact closely with all Lab Operations LT members as security and architecture strategies are carried out across the Lab Operations organization. In the leadership team, in which we among other things truly believe that better result can be reached through diversity of all kinds, we value behavioral qualities such as cooperation, transparency, engagement, and living Ericsson Values and Principles
As collaboration is key, we want you to come in with a good portion of curiosity, be constructive and find ways to cooperate, be transparent, have a high integrity and be value oriented. You have excellent reasoning skills to be able to understand different views and be eager to innovate and challenge existing ways of working, turning it into a more efficient management. Security and compliance awareness are critical.
Responsibilities & Tasks
The Head of Security and Architecture will have the following responsibilities across Lab Operations:
- Drive security governance, LO Security Board
- Ensure security risk handling
- Ensure security compliance ISRA/ISMS/BCM
- Develop and maintain the technical & architectural strategy for Lab Operations, including security architecture
- Lab Operations Service Anatomy and Reference Architecture
- Drive architecture and security alignment across LO, as well as with Stakeholders through various architecture and security forums.
- Ensure Local Security Management Board alignments
- Formulate directives, instructions and standards in line with EGMS
- Provide specialist security and architecture knowledge and advice to the organization
- Translate business needs into security solutions and technology strategies
- Manage investigations according to the standards needed to meet internal and external requirements on the investigative process
You will collaborate with the Head of Lab Operations.
- Several years of experience of working in an international operation as leader.
- ISO/IEC 27001, Privacy, BCM and other management system standards
- Solid experience & excellent skills in international cross Regional & Country teamwork
- Experience of working in an ITIL structured organization
- Experience from working within a service organization
- Good knowledge in IT products, solutions, and IT architecture, including but not limited to network, storage, management infrastructure, and core & enabling services.
- Superb Communication & Presentation skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Experience in lean & agile ways of working and its implementation in large organizations
Experience and Behaviour Requirements
- Strong people leadership skills
- Proven track record of being a standout colleague, building strong and highly empowered teams with ability to encourage others
- Experience from true global organization establishment and transformation drive
- Experience of leading a regional or global organization with direct reports in many different countries
- Proven track record of achieving organizational results in challenging environment
- Experience from interacting with stakeholders in an international environment
What we offer
- We will value your competences.
- You will work in a dynamic organization along with the smartest people in the industry.
- You will be part of an inclusive and diverse environment proud of being an equal opportunity employer.
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues.
- You will have access to the latest technology and support to showcase your forward-thinking ideas.
The position is located in Sweden, preferred location is Stockholm
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Your demeanor is characterized by ”one Ericsson”
We welcome the opportunity to meet you !
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here
Please enclose your CV in English.
Due to the GDPR we cannot accept applications sent to email please apply with your CV and cover letter through the system.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
You will report to: Head of Service Area Lab Operations
In case of questions please contact the recruiter: Versha Sharma at email@example.com
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.