As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
BNEW SAN Lab Operations is a unit in Business Area Networks. The purpose of Lab Operations is to deliver world class lab infrastructure, networks and HW Services to the R&D organizations. Through our standardized solutions and services, we enable our stakeholders to configure and deploy (remotely where possible) their design and test environment. Lab Operations provide global service deliveries from Operations sites in China, Kista, Rosersberg, Linköping and Regional Labs globally. Our Mission: Engineering environment for outstanding R&D efficiency & Driven Lab Operations
We provide engineering IT and test environments supporting more than 23,000 R&D engineers and operate ~48 000 square meters of labs in ~16 cities . We work continuously to drive operational efficiency and technology leadership within our area and are now evolving our organization. We are therefore posting new positions in our new Leadership Team encouraging establishment of a multi-diverse team contributing great value to Ericsson.
As Head of Program Office, you will work closely with Head of Service Management making sure all operational and financial targets are being met in the deliveries of our services to our R&D stakeholders.
As a SAL Service Management LT member, we want you to be constructive, cooperative, transparent and value oriented. In the leadership team we, among other things, truly believes that better result can be reached through diversity of all kinds, we value behavioral qualities such as cooperation, transparency, engagement, and value orientation on top of living Ericsson Values and Principles
Responsibilities & Tasks
The Head of Program Office will have the following responsibilities across Lab Operations:
- Capability Management and planning, workforce strategy including Replir
- Supplier Management
- Financial Management support, drive cost efficiency across Lab Operations, including CAPEX aggregation
- Ownership of Lab Operations Project and Program Portfolio
- Execution of Key Global Projects & Program within Lab Operations
- Drive the Operational Development within Lab Operations, including EGMS adherence
- Drive the Lab Operations overall performance management that includes critical metrics/PIs, Targets and dashboard activities
- Governance, Risk Management, OH&S and Audits/Assessments
- Lab Ops OSG, R&D Environment OSG, R&D Environment Board
- Strategy & Operational Planning
- Line Management
Experience from leading a PMO in a global organization is desired. You are an inclusive, dynamic and results focused leader who empower others to achieve the objectives. As a leader in our organization we expect you to be cooperative, transparent, user oriented and drive our business towards success.
You will collaborate with the Head of Service Management.
- Experience of working in an international, global operation as leader.
- Experience from project management, project portfolio management and related methodologies, techniques and tools
- Experience & skills in international cross Regional & Country teamwork
- Experience of working in an ITIL structured organization
- Experience from working within a service organization
- Knowledge in IT products, solutions and Network architecture
- Superb Communication & Presentation skills
- Excellent English language skills
Experience and Behaviour Requirements
- Strong people leadership skills
- Experience from true global organization establishment and transformation drive
- Experience of leading a regional or global organization with direct reports in many different countries
- Proven track record of achieving organizational results in exciting environment
- Experience from interacting with stakeholders in an international environment
- Experience in lean & agile ways of working and its implementation in large organizations
- Proven track record of being a standout colleague, encouraging diversity, building strong and highly empowered teams with ability to inspire others
Your attitude is characterized by ”one Ericsson”
What we offer
- We will value your competences.
- You will work in a dynamic organization along with the smartest people in the industry.
- You will be part of an inclusive and diverse environment proud of being an equal opportunity employer.
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues.
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your forward-thinking ideas.
The position is located in Sweden, preferred location is Linköping or Stockholm.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you !
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here
Please enclose your CV in English.
Due to the GDPR we cannot accept applications sent to email please apply with your CV and cover letter through the system.
Location: Stockholm or Linköping, Sweden
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
You will report to: Head of Service Area Lab Operations
In case of questions please contact the recruiter: Versha Sharma at email@example.com
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.