Do you want to contribute to a healthier society and make an impact in how we deploy our award-winning Medical IT Systems around the world?
At Sectra, we are driven by our motto to act and act smart. Our global deployment organization work in a fast-paced environment that brings our medical imaging solutions safely and efficiently to our customers.
Many of our customers are large, world-leading healthcare institutions, and we aim at exceeding their high expectations, while we always keep on learning, improving and adapting.
As our Head of Deployment Engineering you will have a key role in our global team at Sectra Headquarters in Linköping to advance how we deploy our products.
In this position, you will:
- Turn strategy into action, both with shorter cycles and in longer strategic transformations
- Work in an international environment with our country organizations
- Be a spokesperson for deployment engineering toward development and product management and work together with stakeholders in different departments to improve deployment efficiency and reliability
- Be an active part in Sectra’s deployment engineering community, working with knowledge exchange, onboarding and helping ensure outstanding quality of engineering in our country operations
- Help drive and ensure that the engineering part of the project works together with our application specialists and project managers, by driving more lean, more agile and more automated approaches
We are looking for someone with exceptional skills in guiding a connected global organization, with a deep passion for healthcare and medical imaging. You have a holistic mindset and understand impacts of decisions in several layers. You can work in demanding and sensitive situations with both customers and internal stakeholders, and have an analytical mind with an eye for complex solutions. You thrive in driving change and transformation, whilst building an even stronger deployment engineering community within Sectra.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- Master of Science in Engineering or equivalent, with strong academic standing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the relevant technology fields
- Proven technical skills with deep and broad experience in how to work with efficient and streamlined deployment of advanced software solutions within complex, clustered, high security and high availability systems and solutions
- Extremely familiar with modern deployment methods and technologies and a good understanding of the methodologies used in modern software development
- You are proficient in English and express yourself excellent verbally and in writing
- Ability to engage as deployment engineer in complex software deployment projects with ease, both in a technical and a customer facing capacity, as well as having the ability to train and coach others
- Excellent and proven skills in driving highly successful organizational transformations in international environments
- Ability to be a very good listener, understand and balance different views and opinions – you are inspirational and have the know how to guide the organization in complex areas
- Ability to travel (also intercontinental) and work for periods abroad
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have experience of other cultures
- Are proficient in German, Dutch, the Scandinavian languages or French
- Can apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Can use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions or approaches to problems
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane, or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd