Sigma Connectivity is a global design house developing products for leading international brands in a number of industries including traditional industry, telecom, automotive, logistics and more.
We have close to 500 highly experienced employees using our foundation from connectivity in the fast paced electronics industry to make the internet of things (IoT) happen.
In the Business Unit IoT Solutions we develop products and solutions for leading global brands around the world pushing the boundaries of what is possible and creating new business values for our customers. We are for our newly opened Design Center in Linköping looking to expand our SW organization with FPGA developers.
We are looking for the following candidate:
FPGA Developer. You have worked with FPGA development (5+ years), probably in different industries, Telecom, Defense or Medical. You have knowledge and experience in system verification and validation.
Good co-operation skills are a must. We also expect you to be open-minded, have a genuine technical interest and a lot of drive. Within the software design organization at Sigma Connectivity we are looking for the following skills
- A Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Experience in development using Nios, Microblaze or Arm embedded in an Intel or Xilinx FPGA, MPSoC, SoC or equivalent
- Experience with FPGA development (VHDL, Verilog), testing and debugging
- Experience with System on Chip (SoC) architectures (Zynq, RFSoC, MPSoC, Stratix w/Arm, etc.)
- Good knowledge working with real-time and near real-time operating systems
- Experience with FPGA embedded processors, such as Nios, Microblaze, Zynq, Arm
- Experience with FPGA development environments such as Xilinx or Intel (Altera)
- Good knowledge working with code repositories (git, Subversion, etc.)
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS, PERSONAL TRAITS AND EXPERIENCE
We appreciate that different individuals have different personality and contribute with different aspects. But everybody will have customer contacts to a certain level and needs to feel comfortable in that role. We are true to our slogan “You will never work alone”, and ability to work smoothly in teams with colleagues, customers, suppliers and other contacts is very important.
At Sigma Connectivity, you will have the possibility to work for some of the most demanding connectivity customers available, with highly motivated and skilled co-workers. In addition, you will have access to innovative technology through our close cooperation with platform vendors and 3rd party companies. We are a Design House and Consultant Company combined, where most of our projects are in-house projects, which means your colleagues are around you even though you change assignment. The Sigma Connectivity culture is about sharing experiences and knowledge, always on the forefront of the Internet of Things.
Join us and you’ll never work alone again.
För mer information kontakta