As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Are you up for the challenge to join the development and validation of next-generation ASICs for our continued leadership in 5G development? At Ericsson, we are now investing heavily in the future 5G technology where groundbreaking development is key.
We are now looking for an experienced RF data converter validation engineer to strengthen our team working in the RFIC validation lab located in Linköping. Your role will primarily be helping the mixed-signal design team with measurements and validation of our data converters as well as identifying improvements areas of the current designs.
You will also take part in developing the lab, take ownership of it, and assist in the lab maintenance including for example organize the instrument calibrations. On top of this, other areas such as PCB design, production test development, and FPGA/SW development will become a part of your daily work. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation, and information sharing are part of the daily work.
- Leading standard methodologies in measurements of high-performance RF data converters
- Will be part of building up and maintaining a measurement lab with high caliber measurement equipment
- You will drive strategic technical leadership within the measurement area
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Develop and test high-quality products
- Work as a part of a successful mixed-signal ASIC design team to ensure high-quality products in a timely manner
- Help designers to prepare PCB designs and prepare the design from a testing and production test perspective
- Perform troubleshooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
To be successful in the role you must have
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Physics, or similar
- 5+ years of experience in measurement lab setups and high-frequency measurement techniques
- Deep understanding of the special requirements for measuring RF data converters (DACs and ADCs)
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting, and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- Understanding of high-performance measurement equipment
- Production test/wafer test development background is considered a plus
- Programming experience in Matlab and/or Python
- FPGA programming and low-level driver implementation are considered a plus
As the selection process and interviews are ongoing, we encourage you to send your application in English as soon as you can. Placement in Linköping, Sweden. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Recruiter Sofia Kolbovich at email@example.com. Note that we cannot process applications sent via email
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.