Embedded Software Developers
Axis Linköping is growing at a fast pace and we have just started up a new team, focused on developing features and applications on Axis’ powerful camera platform and its deep learning networks.
Being among the first team members in, you will both have the opportunity and the expectation to greatly influence how this team will operate.
Who is your future team?
At Axis in Linköping we work in small teams where all team members share and collaborate on all the tasks of a software team. In order to facilitate this, we are believers in methods that encourage that you are never alone when coding or performing other tasks. Methods like mob and pair programming.
Quality is important to us. Caring about how to test software in an effective and efficient way is a key part in our work. But above all we care about our customer’s experience. Axis’ products are high-end products and the customer must feel that.
What you’ll do here as a Senior Developer
Your main tasks as part of this team will be to:
- Develop features and applications in C++ on an embedded Linux camera platform
- Be a driving force in forming a brand-new team and establish a great way to work
- Work with Axis’ on-camera deep learning networks and handling meta data streams from various sources
- Setup close collaboration with our sister teams in Lund
- Engage in growing our site and spreading positive energy at the workplace
What we’d love to see from you
Besides having a big personal interest in software development and really enjoy spreading your knowledge, we love to see that you have/are:
- Interest in embedded software development and quality assurance, mainly using C/C++
- Engineering bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or other relevant education
- A dedicated team player!
If you are familiar with any of the following, it’s a great, but it’s not a must:
- Linux platforms
- Deep learning neural networks
- Computer Vision algorithms and libraries
What Axis have to offer:
At Axis in Linköping we work according to the methods and principles established in software development in recent years, such as Lean, DevOps and agile variants. This involves a constant search – particularly for learning and ways to improve work. You will work in a team with curious and skilled colleagues in a friendly environment. The office is situated in Vallastaden Linköping and by the end of 2021 we will be moving to our newly built office in Ebbepark, where we have the space and prerequisites to continue growing.
Axis is a company realizing the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success.