Ericsson IoT ventures well beyond the traditional boundaries of Ericsson’s core business. We are looking for an innovative leader, to lead and inspire our IoT Network engineering and deployment organization. As our next leader you will lead your team to build, deliver and strengthen our network performance and deployment, for our always on IoT solutions.
Being part of us means you will do this on global scale, and being as a Service gives us and you the freedom to innovate, experiment and deliver truly best in class scalable solutions, for our customers.
IoT is at an exciting point, and we are making our mark, towards being No1 in the IoT industry. Join us and make a difference right here, right now!
What you will do
- Be a key part of crafting the future of IoT and Ericsson, by owning the performance of our network and delivery of new deployments
- Drive optimization of our network to deliver high performance, high quality and cost-efficient on a global scale
- Be the automation 1st Champion in all our solutions and seek out new technologies to improve our solutions, such as cloud native and infrastructure as code to drive innovation that excites our customers
- Ensure our people are engaged, thrive and are inspired to be their best creating high impact, while enjoying a healthy work life balance
You will bring
- Confirmed technology leadership and track-record of delivering best in class network engineering solutions, meeting industry needs and Service Level Agreements with quality
- Strong technology knowledge of Telecommunications 4G/5G networks, IoT, network connectivity, Business Support Systems, hyperscale platforms, cloud platforms, sophisticated IT systems
- Experience of working with carrier and enterprise customers, with strong focus on customer happiness
- Experience leading an outstanding network engineering and deployment function at scale globally
- Flexibility & demonstrated abilities to work in a sophisticated multi-cultural and multi-national environment across multiple time zones
- Outstanding relationship building and mentoring skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively to both large audiences, high-level executives and technical authorities
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Recruiter: Donika Sejdiu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This position reports to: Head of IoT Global Operations
Preferred location: Europe or India
Selection is ongoing please apply as soon as possible
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Last day to apply 7 th of July 2022.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.