The Traffic Control SW Production is focusing on the infrastructure of tools and services required to develop applications. It consists of design environments, Continuous Integration pipelines (CI flow) and Test Environments, enabling the development teams to deliver quality assured code to be deployed on both native and cloud-based execution platforms. The infrastructure itself is multifaceted, and lower layers are handled and developed in cooperation with and by other organizations within Ericsson to enable reuse and sharing.
Want to be part of the coolest team in Ericsson? Imagine possible!
Is professionalism, respect, perseverance and integrity important – it is for us, the values represent what we stand for as a company, and they guide and inspire us in everything we do.
We are now looking for a Senior Developer in PDU TC Production, with focus on Development Environment and CI machinery. Working with our production system architecture, system studies and where development task and investigation of our flows in operations are a natural part. We are proud to build our Production environment with the same WoW as we do when delivering our product code using a CI/CD DevOps spirit with hardworking system developers with an innovative attitude.
What you will do
- Drive technical studies
- Create, drive requirements including participate in development of the module CI machinery
- Perform trouble shooting and internal customer support in the CI flows
- Drive continuous improvements of CI machinery products and processes
- You will drive strategic technical leadership and perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop competence in technical domain
Extra meriting is experience in
- IT service management
- IT operations
- Experience as a team leader
You will bring
- Domain experience: GIT/Gerrit, Jenkins, Cloud technologies, C/C++/Erlang/Python/Perl
- Programming experience of at least 3 years
- Area of interest: Continuous Integration, Automatic Build, Continuous Delivery and Operation, Docker, Kubernetes
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity to learn new things and make a difference. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note we cannot accept applications via email.
Primary location for this role: Linköping, Sweden
For specific questions please contact Recruiter: Monika Jasinska email@example.com
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.