Interested to work with our Delivery/Support team to provide the best service for our customers? Join us at Sectra and make sure our customers can work efficiently with sensitive data while being on the move. Our systems require a secure and stable back-end solution, where our VPN solution play a crucial role. Our VPN solution covers Android, iOS and Windows clients and a Linux server backend. Most of the products and services we provide today rely on a secure network infrastructure.
You will join our Civil Authorities team and work closely with the Delivery/Support team, but also with Development, Integrations and Product Management. You will also travel to meet and support our customers and set up our systems in their environment.
You will work mostly with networking in regards of design, implementation and maintenance. You will be challenged to solve complex problems and find easy to deploy and use solutions, always with security in mind to help us contribute to a safer society.
In this position, you will:
- Design network infrastructures, both internally and at customers
- Security focused
- Implement network
- Server installations
- Provide relevant documentation for the system being deployed together with your team members
- Travel to have a close cooperation with our customers
- Monitor the market for security and technology related to our products
- Enhance our way of working – we can always improve!
What’s in it for me?
We constantly meet high demands on security, usability and availability, expected from our secure communication solutions. You will play a key role in bringing value to our customers by making sure the expectations are exceeded. You will travel across Europe and possibly US to meet our customers.
You will also:
- Work with highly skilled co-workers that always want to improve
- Be part of a team working in close cooperation with the product owner and customer to develop easy-to-use products
- Contribute to a safer society by making sure information can be transferred between those who shall have access to it
- Be part of our learning journey – we are eager to excel and learn even more
- Have fun!
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Android or iOS
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Have experience with other cultures
- Have interests besides work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium/upper-secondary school in your application.
Read more about working at Sectra