Are you our new Computer Vision Engineer?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Veoneer.
In Sweden, who are one of our core centers, we have around 400 colleagues situated in Linkoping, Stockholm and Gothenburg.
We are Vision Perception
At our technical center based in Linköping we are developing world class vision perception systems for customers worldwide. As a site, we work closely together to design, develop, and deliver an integrated, customized SoC and software stack platform to global automakers and Tier-1 suppliers.
We offer a workplace where you contribute to the development of cutting-edge technology that aims to enhance road safety through collaborative driving and to facilitate autonomous driving.
We are now in an expansive phase and are starting up a collaboration with Qualcomm. We are looking for Computer Vision Engineers who can strengthen us.
Our cross functional agile teams consists of 5-8 members developing functions into our perception products. While each team member contributes with their own skills and experience, the team cooperates to perform the different steps in development.
What you’ll do:
- Design, train and evaluate our deep neural networks
- Develop of our deep learning framework in python
- Software development for target HW in C and for development tools in mainly python
- Algorithm development within the area of signal and image processing
- Lead your own and the team’s work forward, by exploring new ideas and experiment for the benefit of the product, the team and yourself
- Influencing the product and your work by giving input to the product backlog and by selecting your team’s tasks for upcoming sprints
- Develop your and the organization’s expertise within a certain technical domain
You will be working together with specialists in a variety of technical domains in order to deliver one of our most central system functions, e.g. Vehicle Detection, Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection, Lane and Road Boundary Detection, Static objects, Traffic Sign and Traffic Light Recognition.
With us you will get inspiring and sharp colleagues who like what we do and have fun at work. Each team have the possibility to work when we are at our best with flexible hours and in its own team room. We take care of our well-being with generous health and fitness reimbursements, access to an office gym and social activities including ‘fika’ and After Work. You get the chance to work with something meaningful and at the same time develop yourself.
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you have:
- A Master of Science in machine learning, image- or signal processing, computer science or equivalent area
- A strong software development profile and an interest in programming
- Experience in applying image- and signal processing methods or machine learning principles, preferably in deep learning frameworks
We think that you are curious, have a high motivation level and a positive ”can do”-attitude.
You are fluent in English and preferably Swedish.
What we offer:
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Are you ready to invent the future with us?