Do you want to work with state-of-the-art technology and be a part of our passionate international team, who loves technology and interacting with customers?
Join our Operations team in one of Sectra’s newest and fastest growing business lines – Medical Education and Training! Play a key role in managing our cloud solution, Sectra Education Portal, a unique (AWS) education platform used by thousands of medical students in more than 50 different countries, mostly on universities but also at hospitals and other facilities.
In this position, you will:
- Bring forward plans to continuously improve our cloud platform to meet the customers and our business needs
- Work close with the rest of the Operations Team and Product Development
- Design, implement, configure, maintain, and deploy Education Portal
- Use automation to improve operation task efficiency
- Find solutions to support issues
- Evolve our way of working – we can always make things better!
- Interact with people from various backgrounds and nationalities, both in our international team and with our partners and customers
Your profile and skill set
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. We expect you to be good at your job, but also to have a sense of humor when appropriate (life is too short not to have fun). If you are the right person for the job and a fast learner, we will have no problem teaching you what you need to know.
For this position we have the following requirements:
- At least three years of university education in engineering science or IT
- Have experience with cloud platforms and services, e.g. AWS
- Have experience with Windows Server, SQL, PowerShell, Linux, Python, and network architecture
- Value high quality, stable and secure systems and always looking at ways to improve
- Our Customers is priority number one, which means that you need to enjoy interacting with customers
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than English
- Have experience with PACS and within IT security
- Have experience with web development
- Have interests besides work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd.
What’s in it for me?
Get the opportunity to work with state-of-the art cloud technology and play a key part in our establishment of our new technology platform
You will also:
- Work with highly skilled coworkers
- Be part of a learning journey – we have a continuous drive to learn and excel.
- Have fun!
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and transcripts/grades from both university and gymnasium/ upper-secondary school in your application.