Are you our new Tech Lead?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Veoneer.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm and Gothenburg with around 400 colleagues.
We are Vision Perception
At our technical center based in Linköping we are developing world class vision perception systems for customers worldwide. As a site, we work closely together to design, develop, and deliver an integrated, customized SoC and software stack platform to global automakers and Tier-1 suppliers.
We offer a workplace where you contribute to the development of cutting-edge technology that aims to enhance road safety through collaborative driving and to facilitate autonomous driving.
We are now in an expansive phase and are starting up a collaboration with Qualcomm. We are looking for a Cyber Security Manager who can strengthen us.
What you’ll do?
The following will be included in your work:
- Strategical planning to ensure the Machine Learning Infrastructure meets the needs of the organization: technical, organizational and cost-wise. The strategical planning is done in co-operation with the Machine Learning Community.
- Responsibility for budget and purchase of Machine Learning Infrastructure specific hardware. Purchasing is done in co-operation with IT, Purchasing and Finance departments
- Support the IDO group, to ensure smooth daily operations and maintenance of the Machine Learning Infrastructure.
- Improve collaboration and work for a good relationship with the global IT organization.
- Chair steering committee meeting for the Machine Learning Infrastructure
- Contact with hardware suppliers.
- Support the Machine Learning community with aspects relating to the Machine Learning Infrastructure.
- Support in recruitment of persons to the IDO-group.
- Pending on your competence, you may also participate in the daily work of the IDO group
With us you get inspiring and sharp colleagues who like what we do and have fun at work. Each team have the possibility to work when we are at our best with flexible hours and in its own team room.
We take care of our well-being with generous health and fitness reimbursements, access to an office gym and social activities including ‘fika’ and after work. You get the chance to work with something meaningful and at the same time develop yourself.
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position we think you have:
- A Master of Science in Engineering; Computer Science or equivalent area
- Professional experience as a leader within the software industry
- Strong background in software development
- Experience from working with Machine Learning
It is meriting if you have experience within:
- Project management including budget responsibilities
- IT system and services within larger organization
- Strategic collaboration between departments in larger organization
- Operation of compute clusters
- Linux system administration
- Containerized environments
Additionally, the following will be of importance:
- Strong communication skills and a service minded approach
- Enjoy being at the cutting edge in a technical field where there are not yet any standardized solutions available
- Ability to think in terms of future scalability
We think you are curious and have high motivation and a positive “can do”-attitude.
You are fluent in English and preferably Swedish.
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?