KPI Troubleshooting is a form of KPI related investigating, it is the process of isolating the specific cause or causes of a symptom. The person we are recruiting for is passionate about customer network or test lab configuration, tools, test equipment, operation scenarios.
You will be part of cross organizations Virtual KPI Troubleshooting Team handle all KPI issues in observed Baseband SW.
The baseband Software implements the layer 1 and layer 2 protocol layers of the Ericsson RAN product family. The SW is deployed on Ericsson baseband and radio boards where the baseband SW interacts with layer 3 SW, Radio modules and O&M.
The position is placed within the Baseband Product Development.
What you will do
- Troubleshooting an unacceptable degradation on efficiency or other KPI indicators, with the same UE and E/// gNodeB
- Troubleshooting an issue that block customer network upgrade and rollout.
- Investigation of under-performing E/// gNodeB, same UE with different gNodeB, or same gNodeB with different UE
- Investigate tuning of configurations and other setting to achieve higher efficiency
- Finding root cause and explanation of why there is a performance improvement after upgrade, or between 2 Ups
- Participating in task forces, taking technical lead on customer high priority KPI TRs and high priority internal KPI TRs.
- Initiating and leading internal TF to investigate and address sophisticated KPI issues.
You will bring
- Acting as inspiring leader in baseband KPI troubleshooting technology.
- Compiling and communicating trends and experience in the KPI troubleshooting area.
- Detailing and spread knowledge of KPI troubleshooting tools and methods.
- Actively chipping in to reduce the overall number of customers TRs and reduce the Time to Find a Fault.
- Cooperating with tech leaders such as RAN System, baseband quality assurance community and other stakeholders to improve serviceability.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Location for this role: Stockholm, Sweden but other locations in Sweden can be considered as well.
Hiring Manager: Product Development Leader
Senior Recruiter: Donika Sejdiu (email@example.com)
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.